Intensive Summer Program
For 5 weeks in the summer, Advances Learning Center offers intensive social and language instruction to children between the ages of 2 and 7. Families can opt for half-day or full day enrollment during the summer.
- Small group instruction (3–5 children) provides 3–6 hours of engaging group activity focused on social and language objectives.
- A minimum of 2 trained ALC team members uses incidental teaching and other ABA methods to facilitate social interaction and promote opportunities for language within the group.
- In addition to group activities, 1:1 language and social instruction will be provided daily as appropriate for each child, based upon assessment.
- Instruction is overseen by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and implemented by trained ABA instructors and group leaders.
- 1:1 aids are available for the entire program for children when needed.
For our intensive summer social and language program, we accept private insurance and private pay.